Skip to main content

Nollywood Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Battles Diabetes, Needs N3.5M For Eye Surgery



Another Nollywood actor needs help urgently to restore his sight. Last Tuesday 14th of July, veteran actor Bruno Iwuoha was a guest on the Brekete Family Program on 104.5FM in Abuja. And while on air, he opened up about his current battle with diabetes/glaucoma.

According to the talented actor, he never knew he had diabetes until a violent armed robbery attack that landed him in hospital. A series of test carried out on him revealed that he has diabetes and since then he has been managing it until the condition affected his sight.
His words:

“I’ve gone to so many places; within the country, outside the country for treatment, until finally…finally, the thing [diabetes] claimed one of my sight. As I look at you now, I’m using only one sight. They call that glaucoma. And gradually, it’s affecting the other one
[eye]. So, naim make, apart from places…the people who call me atimes, both the little cash they can give me…drugs and all that…but I discovered that this thing [the illness] is a lifetime something.
And it has robbed me of the job [acting]. And now, if I get a script, it will be hard for me to read it very well. And if I read it, if I strain my eyes for so long, it would look as if someone would lead me around the house or anywhere I want to go because it will affect the only one [eye]. So that’s my problem.”
The actor said he needs the help of kind-hearted Nigerians because he has been referred to a US-based hospital where he is required to have N3.5million. So far he has about N200,000.

He said he got to know that Jonathan gave AGN money but Ibinabo Fiberesima never assisted him with any money when he reached out to her.

To help Chief Bruno, please contact the Brekete Family at Suite F9, Sheriff Plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja or Call +234-80-33-22 11-49, BBM PIN: 2BD26968
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will, Jada Pinkett Smith 'We're NOT getting a divorce' - Celebrity couple dismiss rumours

Rumors of divorce have been trailing celebrity couple Will and Jada Pinkett Smith in the last few days, and amongst all this, Pinkett says, 'Marriages go through shifts'. Hollywood  power couple,  Will  and  Jada Pinkett Smith  have shut down viral reports that they are getting a  divorce . Rumours  of  divorce  have been trailing celebrity couple  in the last few days, and amid this,  Pinkett  says, 'marriages go through shifts'. Speaking in the August 2015 issue of  American Way magazine ,  Jada Pinkett Smith,  43, shed more insight into her high-profile 17-year-old marriage to  Will Smith , and all the ups and downs included. Read:  Actress confirms she has an open marriage with Will Smith play (Getty Images ) Pinkett Smith  told  American Airlines' inflight magazine  that she and her husband are accustomed to the  rumours . In fact, they weather it togethe...

How Ooni Of Ife’s 6th Wife Who Is His Last Was Embarrassed By 1 of Her Other Senior Wives During Burial (Photos)

How Ooni Of Ife’s 6th Wife Who Is His Last Was Embarrassed By 1 of Her Other Senior Wives During Burial (Photos) See her photo with the late OBA below   Following the burial of the Onni of Ife,Oba Okunade Sijiwade, there was mild drama between his wives as last wife, Olori Adedolapo(nee Adesida) was embarrassed by one of the elder wives. According to City People,in the mid-2000s, Oba Okunade Sijuwade often stepped out with Olori Adedolapo. Sources claim the other wives where always envious and jealous of her so During the interdenominational service held in his honour, the beautiful princess who is a daughter of a late Deji of Akureland didn’t have it good with 1 of the wives. The beautifully-dressed Olori Adedolapo was asked to leave the seat where she seated among other queens. Though she introduced herself as one of the Oloris, she was forced to leave the seat by one of the Oloris. She later sat among members of the Ife Development Board. Wives of the late ...

Man brutally assauted by police in Benin allegedly over tattoos

The victim, a man named Jerry Guobadia, said he was on his way from the bank when two policemen in an unbranded vehicle stopped him and tried to force him into their vehicle. He said he resisted and asked them why he was being arrested...and they allegedly told him the tattoos on his body was too much. He said he found their reason suspicious and resisted being arrested. And that when the policemen allegedly descended on him. He also alleged that the policemen took the money he had with him. See more photos and watch him explain what happened after the cut...