Skip to main content

Ciara reacts after Future claimed in an interview that he didn't cheat on her & that he was the one who dumped her


In an interview with HuffPost Live to talk about the his new upcoming album DS2,#FutureHive The rapper cleared up the numerous rumours surrounding his break-up with ex-fiancee, Ciara. Speaking on why they broke up, the father of four said;

Everybody already have their speculation about what happened. I hear a lot of people say he cheated because I fee like 95% of relationships end because of cheating but me and her relationship had nothing to do with cheating"
When asked what ended their relationship, Future explained it had to do with planning a wedding and claimed he was the one who ended things with Ciara. Excerpts from the interview after the cut...


 "I felt like we were just growing away from each other. We grew apart. It's just so much dealing when you're in a relationship and you're the man and you want to make certain decisions for yourself and she wants to make decisions for herself and I feel like for me, the best route is to make more music. Go back to Atlanta, go back to my roots to do what makes me feel good. I called off the engagement way before any cheating rumours ever came out. I was the one who said this wasn't going to work.
She wasn't cool about it but she wasn't too mad because I explained it to her. I told her, I'll marry you today. You want to get married? I'll marry you but I won't get married with all these different people in my way. My family have to be there. I'm from the hood, hood people must be there. And it may be people you don't like, but they love me, and these are the people I want at my wedding. I don't want all these industry people at my wedding. I don't want the media there..but you know when girls have their fairytale wedding, they insist...I told her we can do that but let's get married quietly today and do that maybe a year from now. We won't announce it. Let's be married for a year and then announce that we have been married for a year. To get over a year, I didn't want all that negative energy because I'm an artist, as soon as I get married and I go to the strip club, they will be like that's Ciara's husband in a strip club. If I do something, they will be like, Ciara's husband...they will always put something on it. And I told her I don't want all that so just to keep the people out of our business and keep it personal, let's just get married quietly and tell people a year from now. And then we can do the big wedding on TV and we would have gone past the hard part, we would be on our second year and people would think it was the first..but she didn't understand it at the time. We still were together, still living together even after that part. We were best friends, and I told her how I felt that I couldn't do it like that. She was angry because she had done this shoot with a wedding dress and I felt embarrassed for her because when you love a person, you don't want them to be in that situation. We never tweeted or talked to the media about the engagement being called off but when it eventually came out, the fans assumed it was because of cheating. It wasn't

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glopee: Latest Nigerian gospel artist on the move.

Who says doctors cant sing!! I never knew doctors could sing until I came across a talented winning singer  by name Glopee.  Here is what he said after a brief interview at the Icon Records Studio. " I started singing professionally in 1999 at Living faith church Ikire in Osun State, Under the leadership of Pastor Abiodun Adeyeye and Pastor Praise Gbemiga. So far, I have ministered in several churches such as Baptist, CAC and Living faith in different locations; Ife, Benin, Ibadan, Jos and Bauchi " Biodata: Name: Dr Peace Edokpolo aka Glopee Occupation: Medical Lab Scientist/Veterinary Doctor Status: Married Football club: Chelsea Favorite Food: Plantain & white rice with stew Pet: Dogs He has dropped a gospel hit single which is gaining massive views by Nigerians home and abroad titled YOU ARE WORTHY. Follow Glopee on twitter @glopee3 or @theiconrecords to get a link to the song download for free.

Joint Admissions Matriculation- BoardTwitter reacts to new JAMB cutoff marks

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board , JAMB, on Tuesday in Abuja announced that it has pegged the minimum entry requirement into Nigerian universities for the 2015/16 academic year at 180 marks . The body, however, said polytechnics and colleges of education, including innovative enterprise institutions awarding National Diploma are to admit undergraduate students with a minimum of 150 marks . The decisions were taken during the 6th combined policy meeting of stakeholders of institutions awarding degrees and certificates. There were many reactions to the new development on Twitter, and unsurprisingly, every single one showed JAMB's new move was not encouraging. All the comments resonated one thing; our educational system is in for a further decline.

President Buhari, VP Osinbajo meet with Chevron officials

Press statement from the Presidency... President Buhari Monday in Abuja assured investors that his administration will implement far-reaching reforms to boost accountability and transparency in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry. Speaking at a meeting with senior officials of Chevron led by the company’s President for Africa and Latin America, Mr. Ali Moshiri, President Buhari declared that his administration was ready to effectively address the myriad of challenges in the sector. “We understand the situation in the industry and we will do our best to address the challenges affecting exploration, production and distribution of oil products in the country,’’ the President told the delegation. Acknowledging the merits of the Amnesty Programme initiated by President Umar Yar’Adua to reduce violence in the Niger Delta region, President Buhari said that his administration will build on good aspects of the programme. The President added that his administration will...