Skip to main content

Julius Agwu Undergoes Brain Surgery, Narrates His Ordeal



For months now, popular comedian Julius Agwu had been losing weight, colour and so many other things. Little did we know he was suffering from brain tumour.
The ever grateful comedian has narrated his ordeal in a recent interview with Yes International Magazine.
According to him,he started losing serious weight at some point which got many people wondering. Some concerned ones started proffering solutions, both medically and spiritually, while others resorted to murmuring and gossiping.
However, all this went on until sometime in May when he had a seizure at home and his wife, Ibiere battled to help him.
Julius explained he was out of breath and almost lifeless when Ibiere got their maid and the security man to assist her in getting him into one of their cars. From there, they practically sprinted to their hospital in Lekki.
After he had been stabilized by the doctors, Julius and his wife immediately left for the United States of America where arrangement had been made at the Park Plaza Hospital. After a series of tests, two lumps were discovered in his brain!
Immediately, the Caucasian surgeons went to work, operating on him for about 4 hours on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at the Park Plaza Hospital in Houston, Texas.
In his words,
“I no go lie to you, na dem I just dey think about. But like I said earlier, it’s God at work. I want to thank everybody who supported me in one way or the other. Those that were praying for me and all that.
I’m planning a thanksgiving where I will still tell the full story. But for now, I just want to thank God and my wife. Onyeoma! My wife tried.
The day I had the seizure, she put her finger in my mouth and I bit it…All the vomit; the mess; she was the one brushing and bathing me on the bed and clearing and cleaning them. IB really, really tried for me”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glopee: Latest Nigerian gospel artist on the move.

Who says doctors cant sing!! I never knew doctors could sing until I came across a talented winning singer  by name Glopee.  Here is what he said after a brief interview at the Icon Records Studio. " I started singing professionally in 1999 at Living faith church Ikire in Osun State, Under the leadership of Pastor Abiodun Adeyeye and Pastor Praise Gbemiga. So far, I have ministered in several churches such as Baptist, CAC and Living faith in different locations; Ife, Benin, Ibadan, Jos and Bauchi " Biodata: Name: Dr Peace Edokpolo aka Glopee Occupation: Medical Lab Scientist/Veterinary Doctor Status: Married Football club: Chelsea Favorite Food: Plantain & white rice with stew Pet: Dogs He has dropped a gospel hit single which is gaining massive views by Nigerians home and abroad titled YOU ARE WORTHY. Follow Glopee on twitter @glopee3 or @theiconrecords to get a link to the song download for free.

Joint Admissions Matriculation- BoardTwitter reacts to new JAMB cutoff marks

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board , JAMB, on Tuesday in Abuja announced that it has pegged the minimum entry requirement into Nigerian universities for the 2015/16 academic year at 180 marks . The body, however, said polytechnics and colleges of education, including innovative enterprise institutions awarding National Diploma are to admit undergraduate students with a minimum of 150 marks . The decisions were taken during the 6th combined policy meeting of stakeholders of institutions awarding degrees and certificates. There were many reactions to the new development on Twitter, and unsurprisingly, every single one showed JAMB's new move was not encouraging. All the comments resonated one thing; our educational system is in for a further decline.

President Buhari, VP Osinbajo meet with Chevron officials

Press statement from the Presidency... President Buhari Monday in Abuja assured investors that his administration will implement far-reaching reforms to boost accountability and transparency in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry. Speaking at a meeting with senior officials of Chevron led by the company’s President for Africa and Latin America, Mr. Ali Moshiri, President Buhari declared that his administration was ready to effectively address the myriad of challenges in the sector. “We understand the situation in the industry and we will do our best to address the challenges affecting exploration, production and distribution of oil products in the country,’’ the President told the delegation. Acknowledging the merits of the Amnesty Programme initiated by President Umar Yar’Adua to reduce violence in the Niger Delta region, President Buhari said that his administration will build on good aspects of the programme. The President added that his administration will...